By Sani Adamu Hassan
Bauchi state chamber of commerce, industry, mines and agriculture is to organized the first edition of Bauchi international trade and exhibition fair beginning from next year 2021.
The president Bauchi state chamber of commerce, industry, mines and agriculture Alh Habu Adamu Jajere disclose this during the occasion of the Nigeria social insurance trust fund at the 2nd Bauchi state national trade and exhibition fair tagged Bauchi 2020 held at IBB square Bauchi.
Alh Habu Jajere said that the Nigeria social insurance trust fund NSITF was established in 2010 under the National provident fund ( NPF) to organized private sector with the knowledge on how to make adequate arrangement and to provide compensation scheme to Employee’s.
He therefore urge Nigerians to avail themselves with the quality services of the NSITF by registering with the scheme in other to improve the lives and welfare of employees to have a better life.
In his address, the regional manager Nigeria social insurance trust fund Shafi Garba Abdullahi said that the employees Compensation scheme ECS was meant to improve welfare of the worker’s through the contribution of 1% of the salary while the remaining 99 % is with the Federal government under the NSITF.
Shafi Garba Abdullahi the scheme was given out compensation to registered workers who get injured as well as taking care of the vulnerable.
The regional manager therefore call on eligible workers to registered with the scheme with a view to benefit from the project, while expressing the commitment of NSITF to continue provision of compensation scheme, counciling services, health care services among others.